[Patch] Removed repeated calls in for loops in swnewtable.cxx

Matteo Casalin matteo.casalin at gmx.com
Mon Jul 9 05:47:38 PDT 2012

Hi all,
    just a minor hint from my side: in the original code nBox was
incremented only when "pBox == rBoxes[nBox]", while in the new one it
happens unconditionally. I don't know if this could be an issue or
not.
To preserve the original behaviour a single conditional

    if ( nBox < nBoxCnt && pBox == rBoxes[nBox] ) {

could be used.

Cheers
Matteo

(09/07/2012 13:33)