Build errors in nss and jurt modules (Mac OS X).

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Mon Jul 9 07:21:27 PDT 2012

Hi there,

On Sat, 2012-07-07 at 06:50 +0000, Issa Alkurtass wrote:
> Hello all. I ran into some issues while trying to build LibreOffice on my
> Mac. I followed a few workarounds available on this list.

	Great.

> The modules I am currently getting errors in are nss and jurt. I tried disabling
> them but to no avail.

	I suspect you'll need either nss or mozilla; I'd recommend the former.

> I am running Mac OS X 10.7.3 64-bits with Xcode version 4.2.1.
> My autogen.lastrun was:

	... helpful to have those options - thanks ...

> I would appreciate any help. Thank you.

	Can you give some more details on how it failed ? what was the last 100
lines of build log ? (particularly incremental build log - ie. run make
again eg.: make 2>&1 | tee /tmp/log.txt

	Without that, it's really hard to tell. Another thing that can help if
you have persistent problems is to build a known-good branch; eg. './g
checkout libreoffice-3-6' or somesuch. Patches against that branch are
rather easy to port to master at the moment.

	Thanks !

		Michael.