make check with DEBUGCCPUNIT=TRUE is waiting for console output

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at suse.cz
Tue Jul 10 07:49:35 PDT 2012

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 03:33:24PM +0200, Noel Grandin <noel at peralex.com> wrote:
> It seems to be a general thing. Not specific to one test, they all
> pause, so I have to enter lots of "r" and "q"

What usually do is: I run toplevel 'make check', then once I know what
is the test I want to debug, I run something like:

cd sw
GDBCPPUNITTRACE="gdb --args" make -sr dbglevel=2 /home/vmiklos/git/libreoffice/master/workdir/unxlngx6.pro/CppunitTest/sw_subsequent_ooxmltok.test

In this case, I have to enter "r" only once.