gerrit: polishing web UI

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 09:32:18 PDT 2012

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 9:10 AM, David Ostrovsky <david.ostrovsky at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> may be you've already heard about our new code review system site:
> https://gerrit.libreoffice.org.
>
> As you can see we have installed already LO logo in header.
> Unfortunately there is only 200px and the next small one is 100px
> too small (and it doesn't really play good enouph with "Code Review" default
> font).

While we are at it: I'd prefer LO and logo and 'code review' below it
and the whole thing in the middle rather than on the left.
whith a height that is in sync with the rest of the header section.
(the interesting part to click should be on the top left or right...
it is harder to hit something in the middle)

Norbert