Trigger Filter Dialog

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 13:10:54 PDT 2012

Because someone has requested an enhancement that I thought I'd take a stab
at and see if it's accepted. Basically there are two complaints:

1. Random order isn't appreciated

2. Possibly two columns - first will have name of file, second extension

Also, tried making some random garbage extension (.abc) with emacs,
leafpad, and writer....all opened fine

Joel