gerrit: polishing web UI

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 22:14:32 PDT 2012

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 7:08 PM, Philipp Riemer <ruderphilipp at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I would prefer using the new "green" official artwork (see e.g.
> <core>/setup_native/source/mac/ooo core/icon-themes/galaxy/brand) and
> stretch the green color over the whole width (similar to the gerrit
> instance at eclipse). I would do it simiar to
> <core>/icon-themes/galaxy/brand_dev/intro.png but with "code review"
> instead of "beta" in the box. Find a quick draft attached to this
> mail.

We will have to read and look at that page quite a bit. So real-estate
should not be wasted and quite frankly that 'new' white on bright
green color theme is maybe very visible but also hard on the eyes.
that is the kind of things that would motivate me to write a
grease-monkey script or to use the command line.

Norbert