fdo 50950 make (ISO)WEEKNUM comply with ODFF1.2, advise asked

Winfried Donkers W.Donkers at dci-electronics.nl
Wed Jul 11 07:49:13 PDT 2012

> Well, my hope is that I'm not too dumb to educate you ;-) so you'd be
> able to work more independently on spreadsheet functions.

It's more the question if I am smart enough to pick up the essentials of LibO spreadsheet functions quick enough ;-)

Anyway, I improved my patch and did learn from your splinter review of my first code.
I uploaded a new diff file to bug 50950.
I haven't started on the proper processing of saved old-style arguments as a strange thing is happening:
When running the modified code, LibO does not recognise WEEKNUM and does recognise WEEKNUM_ADD, although I cannot find any text 'WEEKNUM_ADD' in the code!

It would be much appreciated if someone could tell me what I am missing, as I would like to commence on the old-style argument processing.

Winfried