[PUSHED] Decrease header files dependencies

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Wed Jul 11 08:27:50 PDT 2012

Hi,

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 10:38:42AM +0100, Michael Meeks wrote:

> 	Found pushed; did I miss a gerrit mail mentioning that ?

Thats http://code.google.com/p/gerrit/issues/detail?id=1465 if one pushed
directly to master, gerrit sends the merged notification to the owner and
reviewers only, but not to the watchers. I might have an idea to work around
that for now and will tweak the scripting for that.

> 	Also - I love the new:
>
> git pull ssh://gerrit.libreoffice.org:29418/core refs/changes/88/288/1

Huh? How is this new?

> 	Very helpful in concept ! unfortunately for me it didn't work:
>
> $ git pull ssh://gerrit.libreoffice.org:29418/core refs/changes/88/288/1
> Permission denied (publickey).
> 	Quite possibly that's just me of course ? :-)

Yes, works here (with the full setup in .ssh/config for both Host logerrit and
gerrit.libreoffice.org:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/gerrit/setup).

Note however, that we rather want the people to cherry-pick than pull, I guess.

Best,

Bjoern