Spanish spell checker new release

Ismael Olea ismael at olea.org
Wed Jul 11 10:44:30 PDT 2012

Hi:

I'm writing on behalf of the RLA-ES[1] project which is in charge of the
Spanish spellchecker for LibreOffice, Ooo, Mozilla, hunspell, etc.

I'm just reporting Santiago Bosio made a new release[2] in April. For your
convenience the files are accessible by [3] too.

I've updated the language support wiki page[4]. The releases includes spell
checker, hyphenation rules and thesaurus and there is one for each Spanish
spoken country plus a es_ANY.oxt common one.

Please show me if there is a particular process to reporting new releases
other than this maillist.

Thanks for your time.

[1] https://forja.rediris.es/projects/rla-es/
[2] http://forja.rediris.es/frs/?group_id=341&release_id=1899