issue with HelpLinker (Bus Error, core dumped)

Waitman Gobble uzimac at da3m0n8t3r.com
Wed Jul 11 23:52:40 PDT 2012

Waitman Gobble <waitman at faqers.org> wrote ..
> Lubos Lunak <l.lunak at suse.cz> wrote ..
>

> >  Try running it in valgrind in gdb manually. Other than that, you use a
> > development snapshot of gcc, so this is not very likely a LibreOffice problem
> > actually.
> >

> Thanks Lubos, i appreciate the reply and helpful suggestions.
> The build works without error, (except for the helpcontents2, which can be avoided
> using --without-help).
> 'Help' is probably a good idea so I'll need to track down the problem.

Well I made a boo-boo, i had it in my mind I was working with 3.6.0.0 source but suddenly realized when I saw the splash screen I had pulled -HEAD. so it's more like 3700/3601 i suppose.

I think I read something about major work on l10ntools.. might be the issue in the case with Help.

Thanks,

--
Waitman Gobble
San Jose California USA