Locating Backing Window Recent Documents Object

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Thu Jul 12 04:33:02 PDT 2012

Hi Joel,

On Wed, 2012-07-11 at 11:03 -0700, Joel Madero wrote:
> I've been able to do a bit of changes and now I'm on the last thing
> and that's pinpointing where the little black arrow png is. Any
> suggestions on where the arrow is being called, from there I think
> I'll be able to adjust it just a bit to meet the users want as well as
> still make the backingwindow look nice.

	The little black-arrow ? that is part of the pop-down of the menu
drop-down button ? I suggest you look in menubtn.cxx - and it is quite
possible that this is rendered by a theme/backend, and/or rendered by
our symbol rendering code that draws such shapes variously - that lives
in vcl. I forget the details.

	ATB,

		Michael.