Regular Windows debug builds

anwen anwenfish at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 12 06:31:52 PDT 2012

Thank Jesús Corrius for your great effort of building and publishing the
debug build. I do appreciate it. I downloaded the 3-5-3 version and would
like to use it for debugging a crash caused by a spreadsheet extension.
However, it requires symbol files (.pdb) to assist winDBG. I tried to build
the LibreOffice by myself, but failed several times. I am wondering if you
could share your symbol files associated with
LibO-Dev_3.5.3rc1_Win_x86_install_en-US.msi or any of the win32 debug
versions.

Thank you again for your kind help.

Best,
Wendi