EasyHack? Update service auto-download feature.

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Tue Jul 17 00:44:33 PDT 2012

Hi Thorsten,

On 2012-07-06 at 19:13 +0200, Thorsten Behrens wrote:

> , so possibly the implementation is simply not 100% done - or just
> untested? Anyone wants to play with it, code resides under
> extensions/source/update/check, enable the stuff via
> AutoDownloadEnabled in
> extensions/source/update/check/org/openoffice/Office/Jobs.xcu

I deliberately did not enable that - consider people with dial-up, they
would be really annoyed if that was the default.

OTOH, other people want that - so I'll implement the server part at
some stage + update the update dialog with a checkbox to enable the
automatic download with a one click (without having to search for that
in the Options...)

Regards,
Kendy