What is bibisect? And what is it doing in my office?

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 08:30:40 PDT 2012

On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 4:39 PM, Robinson Tryon
<bishop.robinson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Here's my first shot at bibisect integration into tinbuild2.

Sorry, I've been afk for some time.. I'll be back soon.
I took a quick glance, and up front:

+ I'd like not to create a new step for that but to fold it in the 'push' step
+ I'd prefer if the global variable (and default) be step early
(before sourcing the .tinbuild/config/<profile>.cfg so that they can
easely be overridden there (notably the location of the 'artefact' git
repo
+ I suspect that a good part of the new bisect function should really
be on the per-platform source, since it is likely that that will be
quite different on Mac, Linux or Windows no ?

I'll take a deeper look in few days, and probably take care of the
first 2 items above, unless you beat me to it :-)

Norbert