Excel Function Meta Bug?

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 13:42:28 PDT 2012

Nice, the updates make it quite a bit more functional. I noticed that most
of the really useful functions are already well on their way to being
implemented. Those "cube" functions...I've never even heard of. Otherwise,
I think the users list was not very accurate, I think he had 25+ functions,
I found a total of 14.

Thanks again,
Joel