C++11 in LibreOffice

Yi Ding yi.s.ding at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 09:21:34 PDT 2012

+1 on considering startup performance/memory usage.  It looks like
with Office 13 Microsoft has done more work in getting Office to
startup faster (no benchmarks, just anecdotal experience).

+1 on the ability to do some kind of cross-compiling solution in parallel.

+1 on gigabyte spreadsheets of floating point numbers.  The
competition kind of sucks in this regard... :-)