tdf-infra IRC channel

Florian Effenberger floeff at documentfoundation.org
Thu Jul 19 03:19:33 PDT 2012

Hello,

sorry for the crossposting, but I think that everyone in the Cc list
might be interested. ;-)

We have just set-up a channel called #tdf-infra. It's a public IRC
channel at FreeNode, for anyone involved in website, wiki, mailing
lists, gerrit and the like.

In contrast to the private admin channel, anyone can join and is welcome
to - it makes things easier and quicker sometimes, and some admins are
idling around as well.

Thanks to David for the initiative!

Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108