Changes needed for "LibreOffice 4"

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Fri Jul 20 09:21:03 PDT 2012

Hi Randolph,

On Fri, 2012-07-20 at 17:29 +0200, Randolph D. wrote:
> For me the 4 Version would be different from other versions, if the
> office suite includes a browser and a messenger

	This is a developer list. Please move this suggestion to the discuss
list. It is fine to have vision & suggestions of this kind - as long as
they are backed by real code, patches etc. :-)

	This is the 2nd time I've had to write essentially the same mail on
exactly this topic to you in the same week. I love your idea - as long
as it is backed by the hard-work required to produce the code, to make
it happen :-)

	Thanks,

		Michael.