Adding new label's format

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Fri Jul 20 09:40:37 PDT 2012

Hi Sylvain,

On Fri, 2012-07-20 at 16:06 +0200, Info Agipa wrote:
> I'm working for a labels manufaturer and I would like to add our format in libreoffice.
> We have customers who have asked for it in the past.

	Great.

> How is the best way to perform this ?
> I found in the past that all informations are in a xml file (don't remember where now).
> There is a description of this file to give the good informations ?

	See:

	officecfg/registry/data/org/openoffice/Office/Labels.xcu

	Winfried did some lovely work recently to improve label layout which
made this more powerful, he'd be the best guy for a documentation
pointer here I suspect.

	Ultimately, we'd love a patch with an explicit MPL/LGPLv3+ license for
all your submissions that we can link into:

	http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Developers

	Many thanks in advance for your contribution :-)

	ATB,

		Michael.