Andrzej J. R. Hunt
andrzej at ahunt.org
Mon Jul 23 10:28:50 PDT 2012
The latest from today:
- Styled the Thumbnail Activity.
- Fixed a bug in the Service, meaning that the thumbnail activity can
now control the slideshow.
- Refactored the Thumbnail Activity into a Fragment, and created a
Presentation Activity to hold it and further fragments.
- Started working on the main slideshow view (also a fragment, used in
the presentation activity):
-- Implemented the resizing handle/slider to allow resizing of the
respective portions of the main view.
I've also discovered that someone has already implemented a 3d
"cover-flow" widget for android, which can probably be used for the main
view (apache licenced), which will save me having to implement one myself.
(I've also switched to using a 32 bit system on an SSD, which makes
things noticeably faster, especially when using git.)
More information about the LibreOffice