[REVIEW-3-6-0 2/3] Fix for fdo#51943 toolbar floater bug on Mac

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Tue Jul 24 06:25:25 PDT 2012

On Tue, 2012-07-24 at 15:04 +0200, Petr Mladek wrote:
> >  http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=94fdc1e684d691cd63d75685b5a607d35e737dcf
>
> I can confirm that it works fine on Linux => +1
>
> One more approval needed for 3-6-0, preferably from a Windows hacker.

	As I said to Thorsten on IM, I'm concerned that this means we have to
manually pop-down the color selector if we don't want to select a color
(rather than just clicking something else, another drop-down /
whatever); which seems sub-optimal.

	OTOH - even if that is the case, it seems a lot better than not being
able to select text colors on OSX :-) so I'm a +1 too for 3.6.0

	Thanks !

		Michael.