Tinderbox nightlies broken (was Re: No Win builds?)

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Tue Jul 24 09:43:42 PDT 2012

On Monday 23 of July 2012, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 4:30 AM, Lubos Lunak <l.lunak at suse.cz> wrote:
> > On Sunday 22 of July 2012, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
> >> ... but I used a simple grep +
> >> sed to extract INPATH=  simpler and most importantly avoid  using
> >> 'make' on platform for which that may not resolve to a gnumake.
> >
> >  You forgot to tell grep what to grep for, so if anybody has updated
> > after this, please pull again.
> >
> >> I added the push of LibO*.zip files in push_nightlies.sh.
> >
> >  Is there any point in uploading a .zip file with a Windows build?
>
> I suspect that the 2 are exclusive right... so either there is a zip or a
> msi so push_nightlies.sh should not care and do a best effort

 They are not exclusive. Right now 'make build' creates .msi again after I
partially reverted the dev-install change, and dev-install builds the .zip .
So a tinderbox with the latest tinbuild that uploads nightlies and builds
also tests now presumably uploads both.

 I don't know which one is better (and I think plain build should not create
either), but as I said, I don't see a reason to upload both.

--
 Lubos Lunak
 l.lunak at suse.cz