[GSoC 2012][Collaboration] unit test story

Matúš Kukan matus.kukan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 00:39:43 PDT 2012

Hi all,

To let you know that I am still alive, now something about unit test:
I thought that 1-1 collaboration works quite like expected (you get a
file on start.. now also you see contacts dialog updated when someone
goes on/offline (both does not seem to work for gmail accounts
though!)),
So I was going to work on MUC collaboration but found out that it does
not work at all.
Then found out it's the same for 1-1.
So I decided to resurrect unit test.
This was done with help of Stephan, Markus and Eike, thanks.
But the unit test was working and real collaboration not.
Luckily I was able to find out relatively soon what's different:
I have tried to install .service and .client files at some time and
they broke it, I need to investigate why.
In unit test we use different service name.
So - I'd like to change this and revert
5edcd7fa12c69c5b27d6b317f380f266f292008d
Eike, would that be fine ?
I am not sure what for was that.. to be able to run unit test while
real LibO is running ?
Would we want that ?

Thanks,
Matus