Tinderbox failure, Linux-Gentoo-x86_64 at 2-no-moz_no-binfilter, MASTER, last success: 2012-07-26 09:42:56

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at suse.cz
Thu Jul 26 05:58:25 PDT 2012

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 12:09:46PM +0000, "nthiebaud at gmail.com" <nthiebaud at gmail.com> wrote:
>   a572af0  add tests for RTF_MACC and RTF_MEQARR

This is me, but I did not manage to reproduce the failure locally, so
far...

> ##Failure Location unknown## : Error
> Test name: Test::testMathAccents
> An uncaught exception of type com.sun.star.container.NoSuchElementException
> -
>
> ##Failure Location unknown## : Error
> Test name: Test::testMathEqarray
> An uncaught exception of type com.sun.star.container.NoSuchElementException
> -

I *guess* that the problem is that SwModelTestBase::getFormula() can't
find the formula, due to some missing component file. But my
--with-max-jobs=4 --with-num-cpus=4 build doesn't fail, so I don't have
an idea how to debug at the moment.

(Note that the clang --with-num-cpus=2 --with-max-jobs=30 tinderbox
doesn't fail, either...)

Miklos