[REVIEW 3-6][REVIEW 3-6-0 1/3] fdo#51252 LO cannot start (reports runtime error with Visual C++ Runtime Library)

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Thu Jul 26 09:17:09 PDT 2012

On 07/26/2012 06:08 PM, Caolán McNamara wrote:
> And lets remove, rather than fix, that bundled foo seeing as that's
> twice now its tripped us up :-)

Indeed.  It was a nice attempt at speeding up firststart, but I am
convinced that it is broken by design.  Also, removing it saves us from
the hassle of calling "unopkg sync" at instset creation time and/or
during installation (and why do we do the latter anyway---if we indeed
still do it, that is).

Stephan