LibO master fails to build after pull

Daniel Bankston daniel.dev.libreoffice at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 22:06:46 PDT 2012

On 07/28/2012 03:11 PM, Ruslan Kabatsayev wrote:
> Hello,
>
> After pulling master updating from tree dated by ~July 18, LibO no
> longer builds for me. Here's what I get: http://pastebin.com/YiXhAvM4
> I don't quite understand what's wrong here and how to fix this. Any ideas?
>
> (CC'ing Kohei since he's the only one who has committed to
> scmatrix.cxx since then)
>
> Thanks,
> Ruslan

Hi, Ruslan,

Last week when my build was failing at scmatrix, David Tardon's commit
fixed it for me (Markus Mohrhard pointed it out to me):
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=42c58d9ce4f33b047feb1e94e60f165360d96209

You may have pulled before David pushed it.

If I remember correctly, after getting that commit, you'll need to make
clean and make within sc.  Then you can try top level make again.

--Daniel Bankston
<http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=42c58d9ce4f33b047feb1e94e60f165360d96209>