Build fails 'RuntimeException'

Jean-Tiare LE BIGOT jtlebi at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 11:24:47 PDT 2012

Hi !

I'm trying to do some changes in LibreOffice and I can not manage to
build LibreOffice anymore. I get this exception :

'com::sun::star::uno::RuntimeException'

It seems to be caused in "[ build CUT ] sot_test_sot"

I suspect it is related to /testtools/source/bridgetest/cppobj.cxx:306
after running:

S=/home/jean-tiare/dev/libreoffice && O=$S/solver/unxlngi6.pro &&
W=$S/workdir/unxlngi6.pro && gdb --args $O/bin/uno -ro
$O/xml/uno_services.rdb -ro $O/bin/udkapi.rdb -ro
$W/UnoApiTarget/bridgetest.rdb -s com.sun.star.test.bridge.BridgeTest --
com.sun.star.test.bridge.CppTestObject

I tried everything including cleaning all, pulling, re-run autogen.sh
and reverting all my changes with a global "git checkout". Any clue
what's wrong ?

--
Jean-Tiare