Build fails 'RuntimeException'

Jean-Tiare LE BIGOT jtlebi at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 19:43:43 PDT 2012

Thanks for your answer.

I tried from a fresh clone, removed ccache and even LO rc-2 which was
normally installed (not as dev)

I really have no idea of what to do. It appears that the exception is
intentionally thrown from a test but never caught.

On 29/07/2012 19:34, julien2412 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It could be useful you give these info:
> - which branch do you use (master, 3.6, 3.5?)
fresh master clone from less than 6 hours
> - which env (Linux, Mac os, windows?) (32, 64?)
Ubuntu 12.10 32 bits
> - gcc  version
gcc (Ubuntu/Linaro 4.7.1-5ubuntu1) 4.7.1
> - content of autogen.lastrun
only '--enable-debug'

> Julien
>

> --