Static src analysis of LibreOffice

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Mon Jul 30 01:26:51 PDT 2012

Hi John,

On Sun, 2012-07-29 at 21:33 +0200, John Smith wrote:
> But it looks like there still is a need for a place to store the html
> output reports somewhere ? I have (limited) space on

	Wow :-) it's nice to have that publicly available.

> http://lbalbalba.x90x.net/clang-analyzer/libreoffice/

	Looks really interesting.

> but it sounds like a more structured and permanent way of storing the
> reports is needed ? Or should I just go ahead and put that URL in the
> bug report for the time being? (dont know how long I will be able to
> store it there).

	So - if you send a few patches to fix some of the issues - I'll get you
a freedesktop commit account which comes with shell access & some web
space - how does that sound ? :-) [ modulo anyone wanting to add this to
the clang tinderbox etc. ;-]

	ATB,

		Michael.