mingw build broken

d.ostrovsky at idaia.de d.ostrovsky at idaia.de
Tue Jul 31 03:55:39 PDT 2012

Hey Kendy,

thank you for your response.
Yeah, my wine-* packages were outdated (1.4.*, we could check it in
configure). After upgrading winegcc is working again, and after ccache
-C
(@David tnank you for that hint) LO even compiles, but

... cd /tmp/xfUNKMLKsY_temp.11871; tar -cf - . | gzip >
/home/david/numpty/workspace/LO-Mingw32/instsetoo_native/wntgcci.pro/LibreOffice_Dev_SDK/archive/install/en-US_inprogress/LibO-Dev-SDK_3.7.0.0.alpha0_Win_x86_install-arc_en-US.tar.gz

where is the expected msi package?
Or do i have to provide some extra configure parameter for that?

Regards
David