Solarmutex Deadlock when Closing Calc which contains functions with XVolatileResult return values

anwen anwenfish at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 31 08:14:50 PDT 2012

Eike, thank you for your kind response.  I just now submitted a bug report
with the same title. I attached a text file which is the analyzed result of
a full dump file. If you are assigned this bug and would like to check out
the full/mini dump files, or need more information, please feel free to let
me know.

BTW, in my previous post, you can see part of the analyzed result.

Thanks,
Wendi

Eike Rathke-2 wrote