Proposal/Prototype support for "fill in character" in Calc Number Format Strings // final patch set

Noel Power nopower at suse.com
Tue Jul 31 09:27:42 PDT 2012

On 31/07/12 16:59, Johann Messner wrote:
> Hi Noel,
>
> I managed to use and learn from your patches published in the
> thread 28410 on http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentfoundation.libreoffice.devel/
> Some minor modifications were useful to close some gaps (glitches).
>
> Please get my "final" patch info set for my local libreoffice-3.5.3
> file tree on
>
>     https://linux.jku.at/messner/LibreOffice/
>     (-> file:  patchInfo-31-Jul-2012__for_libreoffice.3.5.3.txt  )
>
> Please have a look at the modifications and adopt them if you
> feel they are useful.
I am sure your changes are useful :-)), however it would be just great
if possible that you could provide a diff that just shows the
differences between the patch set you based your changes on and what
your final version. That would allow me to really easily see what
changes you made. Any verbose to describe the changes would of course be
welcome too

> I will be on holiday for the next 2 weeks ...

enjoy !!

Noel