Open Issues

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Tue Jul 31 11:07:53 PDT 2012

Joel Madero schrieb:

> Do we have an ongoing list of "open issues" that we keep track of ...

Hi,

I doubt that such a list can be useful. My concern: lots of people start
lots of comments "someone should ...".

I use Reminderfox what reminds me to check bugs where I have been
involved and where other people's contribution was required (Needinfo
...), and I think that proceeding is reliable in much more than 90%.

Only my personal point of view, of course!

Can you lease always leave a suggestion on what public list (like
<libreoffice-qa at lists.freedesktop.org> discussion should be continued.
Multi-lists-discussions are really painful.

I recommend to continue discussion on <libreoffice-qa at lists.freedesktop.org>

Bet regards

Rainer