About fdo#47044 crashed when accessing Proxy etc

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Fri Jun 1 14:38:59 PDT 2012

Thank you for the explanation Stephan. It 's a little more clear now but
still :
- typedef to define function alias
- double call of a function (why ?)
- "alloca" ?  (just read some pages on this function alloca that I didn't
know showed a real debate about it but I summarized by "can be useful but be
very careful"), ....
- what about if we need Unicode ? (would we need it ?) Change
InternetQueryOptionA by InternetQueryOptionW and replace "createFromAscii"
by something else ?
Too much non beginner elements for me to even try a patch, sorry :-(

Julien