[REVIEW] fdo#33773 X-Axis Error Bars

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 19:00:35 PDT 2012

On 06/01/2012 09:27 PM, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
> On 06/01/2012 06:54 PM, Rafael Dominguez wrote:
>
>> The last 3-5 commits arent merged, those implement the missing exporting
>> part and pending one of import.
>
> Ok. Perhaps we should merge those into master? We have a feature freeze
> coming up, so if you've already implemented the export part, we can
> certainly merge it. Then work on fixing the import before the 3.6 release.
>
> What do you think?

As for your original question, I'll be honest; I don't know enough about
the chart implementation to tell you how we handle data tables when
charts are used outside Calc.  If this is the only pending issue, and
all the others working reasonably well, then I'd suggest we merge your
work so far into master so that your work will go into 3.6, and work on
resolving your original issue during the 3.6 beta phase.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc