f70fe6e6 regression: options dialog is a bit broken

Ivan Timofeev timofeev.i.s at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 00:45:42 PDT 2012

On 03.06.2012 18:02, Stefan Knorr (Astron) wrote:
> very nice work (just looking at the screenshot – haven't tried),
> especially with the vertical line you introduced!

OK, I have pushed it, thanks.

> One more change I'd like to ask for is: Is it possible to position the
> first line of the options page at the same height the that the first
> element in the tree on the left side is at?

Pages are placed at the same Y-coord as the tree (see the attached
image). But every page has its own internal hardcoded vertical Y-offset
- 3. Moving the page rectangle up by 3 is dangerous (bugs will come),
moving controls in every page is a huge tedious work...

Regards,
Ivan