getting setup for gerrit (ACTION REQUIRED)

Lionel Elie Mamane lionel at mamane.lu
Mon Jun 4 01:20:14 PDT 2012

>>> 1) login with OpenID(1) at gerrit.documentfoundation.org

> please see Norberts correction it should be gerrit.libreoffice.org.

Yes, I get the "not found" error _after_ authentication on
gerrit.libreoffice.org. I get a gerrit page, with the header:

 All Documentation                                   Register  Sign in
 Open  Merged  Abandoned                     __________ Search

Then a page body of:

 Not Found

 The page you requested was not found.