[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Disabling file opening and saving in print preview mode

Jean-Francois Nifenecker jean-francois.nifenecker at laposte.net
Sun Jun 3 05:57:22 PDT 2012

Hi,

Le 31/05/2012 17:48, Kohei Yoshida a écrit :

> Views and opinions appreciated.

As Regina has already pointed out: *page* preview <> print preview. Page
preview doesn't imply printing. Eg; exporting to PDF is usefully
previewed with Page preview.

BTW, I share the comment that the print preview is cluttered. To me, it
is too much integrated with the modules. A modal window would less
disturb the user, making things clear about what is what (eg: the page
preview in Calc displays two zoom rulers... why so? Which is the right one?)

--
Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Bordeaux