fdo#46808, Adapt UNO services to new style, Part 7, updating ::create

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Mon Jun 4 08:12:14 PDT 2012

On 06/01/2012 03:27 PM, Noel Grandin wrote:
> This is part of the ongoing quest to reach the wondrous land of the
> shiny new UNO framework.
>
> This patch series updates tons of places to use the new factory ::create
> methods .
>
> Unfortunately, it does not come with my usual guarantees - it compiles
> and links, but the unit tests generate a bunch of errors.
>
> I'm hoping Stephan can either patch up the problems or point me in the
> right direction - build error log attached.

Pushed the first of your five patches now, as
<http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=b3c76dee6d44d07eae404b8d7341e6c88e6c4429>
"fdo#46808, Adapt UNO services to new style, Part 7, updating ::create."
  It needed some trivial merge fixes; and I added a number of tweaks,
esp. inclusion of svtools/util/svt.component in some tests (see attached
fixes-0001.patch for reference).

Will look at the other four patches later.

Thanks,
Stephan