[Patch] Importing impress files containing negative values for margin(s)

Muthu Subramanian K sumuthu at suse.com
Thu Jun 7 04:50:58 PDT 2012

Hi all,

Some broken documents seem to contain negative values for margins, which
messes the output. One of the sample documents is available as
attachment in n757419.
I have attached a patch for review with this mail.

I didn't want to touch editeng for fixing this better (e.g. in
SvxLRSpaceItem::PutValue), assuming that probably writer (or some other
module) might actually need a negative value for the para margins (?)
Please let me know if my assumption is wrong. Or if there is a better
way to fix this...

Thank you so much!
Muthu Subramanian