[GERRIT] gbuild migration: pyuno module

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Fri Jun 8 01:51:03 PDT 2012

On Fri, Jun 08, 2012 at 09:49:06AM +0200, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> >on wnt:
> >native python executable wrapper is built in pyuno/Executable_python.mk
> >now and is delivered by default to bin/python.exe.
> >But then we have a collision with native python executable artifact
> >which get build in python module.
> >How can i force on gbuild land (RepositoryFixes.mk doesn't handle
> >executables, only libs so far)
> >to create a python.exe not into /bin, but to bin/pyuno/python.exe
> >(Windows isn't tested at all, though)
>
> Good question.  Hopefully one of the gbuild wizards can step in?

Cant that executable be simply called /bin/python_wrapper.exe and then adjusted
to be renamed upon installing in scp2? Or do we use that thingie during the
build already?
> I can have a look.  But what source do I need exactly for this?  Is
> it still a feature branch?  And
> <https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/179/> from above only gives me a
> "Not Found."

You need to sign-in.

@Norbert, Robert: Did this happen with one of the recent lockdowns wrt. cgit or
the MC database? If so that is very unfortunate. One of the main reasons for
gerrit is to have more transparency and visibility, not less.

Best,

Bjoern