[Libreoffice-qa] Cleaning bug list

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 09:33:05 PDT 2012

I just realized that there is no CONFIRMED, I think this would be a helpful
classification but if it can't/won't be added then I still feel like we
should differentiate confirmed from non confirmed in some manner.

This could be as simple as making it ASSIGNED TO and have it blank or just
default libreoffice or some other method. I just think Devs shouldn't be
wasting their time going through UNCONFIRMED bugs that more probable than
not either a. require more info or b. has already been solved or c. isn't a
bug to begin with.

If one of our team can corroborate that a bug is in fact confirmed I think
we should do something to notate it.

Just my thoughts, as it's really confusing having thousands of UNCONFIRMED
bugs when in fact many of them are confirmed, just not assigned.