[PUSHED-3-5] Revert "Set the listbox height to an integer multiple of the listbox entry height"

Luke Symes allsymes at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 00:55:19 PDT 2012

Hi,

The problem I was trying to fix was that if a custom animation list item
was part shown at the bottom of the list, then moving the item above it
down one item would leave it part visible, when I felt that when an item
was moved, it should stay fully visible. Please see attached image to see
what I mean.

I don't have a current LO git checkout/build, but I would like to fix this
properly; I'll have a look into it after exams.

Regards,

Luke.