[Libreoffice] [GSoC 2012][svg export filter] Weekly Report #3

Marco Cecchetti mrcekets at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 13:01:55 PDT 2012

Hi everybody,
it follows my weekly report:

Report #3
---------
On this week I enabled support for clip-based slide and shape
transitions. The following transitions are actually available:
barnWipe, fourBoxWipe, ellipseWipe, pinWheelWipe. More clip-based
transitions can be provided by simply fill in the transition
parameters. I provided basic support for reverse method by
subtraction, too.

You can read more details on my project log book:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GSLPSIWRGSDTSi69dT9Te8tRyTJcAekxT7scoCoGO2M/edit

You can download 2 sample presentations here:
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BwS_9-CU4098R09hdnN4bVpBOGM
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BwS_9-CU4098TGFXS01UQjVQNDg
In order to download the zip files click on the Download item
under the File menu.

You can look at the source code in the feature branch:
feature/svg-export.

Cheers,
-- Marco