--disable mozilla necessary for Ubuntu

Martyn Russell martyn at lanedo.com
Fri Jun 8 04:01:00 PDT 2012

On 06/08/2012 05:01 AM, Joel Madero wrote:
> It's been a long time since the default install has worked for me on any
> Ubuntu or Ubuntu based distro. I always have to add --disable-mozilla in
> order for autogen to work. Is this problem being looked into? Without
> mozilla we can't use digital signatures which I think is a huge
> potential security problem for those of us making macros to share on the
> template page.

I couldn't agree more. But I actually think it should be disabled by
default and specified to enable it.

I am building on Windows, Solaris and Linux at the moment and each one
disables mozilla. Seems rather silly to have something enabled which
most people can't make use of.

Would a patch here be accepted?

--
Regards,