Building and packaing OxygenOffice

KAMI911 KAMI911 kami911 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 06:00:08 PDT 2012

Hi Folks,

I haven't built OxygenOffice from LibreOffice branches for several
months. Now I tried to do that (on 3-6) because I created two virtual
machines for they.

What is the best way to build & package OxygenOffice product? I saw
the PRODUCTNAME has set in configure.in:
configure.in:PRODUCTNAME=AC_PACKAGE_NAME

The packaging stage prints:
"
/usr/bin/perl -w /home/libo64/libo/solenv/bin/make_installer.pl -f
../util/openoffice.lst -l en-US -p LibreOffice_Dev -u ../unxlngx6.pro
-buildid 1 -msitemplate ../unxlngx6.pro/misc/openoffice/msi_templates
-msilanguage ../unxlngx6.pro/misc/win_ulffiles -format rpm
Subroutine installer::epmfile::getcwd redefined at
/home/libo64/libo/solenv/bin/modules/installer/epmfile.pm line 42
... checking environment variables ...
"

What is the best way to reenable the possibility of vuiling
OxygenOffice packages?

Thank you in advance!

Cheers,
KAMI