OpenGrok Search Upon Link Click

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 13:23:55 PDT 2012

Hi All,
Wondering if the behavior of opengrok is what is expected. My issue is that
when I click on a variable name it takes me to the search page of opengrok
and puts in the name as the description instead of as a full search. This
rarely (actually never) comes up with anything. For instance if I do a
regular full search as: validate between, it comes up with a list, I go
into validate.src, then I click on
SC_VALIDDLG_DATA_BETWEEN<http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/s?defs=SC_VALIDDLG_DATA_BETWEEN&project=core>
and
it will place SC_VALIDDLG_DATA_BETWEEN<http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/s?defs=SC_VALIDDLG_DATA_BETWEEN&project=core>
in
the description of a search, clicking search comes up with no results.
Seems like it would be much more functional for the link to place the
object name in the full search line.

Just thinking out loud.

Joel