[GERRIT] gbuild migration: pyuno module

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Wed Jun 13 00:48:29 PDT 2012

On 06/13/2012 08:52 AM, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> On 06/12/2012 11:37 PM, David Ostrovsky wrote:
>> May I ask somebody to check this gerrit-patch on MacOsX? Or may be it
>> would be simplier to send a file-patch or create a feature branch?
>> Just let me know.
>
> For the record, I'm currently looking into the gerrit patch on Mac.

...and attached mac.patch allowed me to build
<https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/179/11> on Mac OS X (on top of
recent master; on Mac OS X 10.7 with Xcode 4 with the script I posted
recently).  Both "Tools - Macros - Organize Macros - Python... - LOdev
Macros - HelloWord - HelloWOrdPython - Run" within Writer and
LibreOffice.app/Contents/MacOS/python -c 'import uno' work.

Stephan