Source for 3.3

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 07:40:57 PDT 2012

Should only be a file or two. First experience using diff (actually going
to try using the gui meld instead). I'm trying to figure out why there is a
bug reporting that F17-F20 keys don't work for 3.4 on. User claims 3.3
works like a charm. Quick glance through the new code shows me that F17-F20
should be working so I wanted to look at the changes to see if I can
quickly narrow down my hack attempt.

Can you explain what a re-root analysis is? Just briefly if you get the
time.

I'll slow down with the email spams ;) Going to knock out a couple of these
small bugs and hopefully get a patch or two done in the coming week. Thanks
for the help to all of you