MAC OSX - build failure in ODK - can not find juh_src.zip, etc

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 11:01:03 PDT 2012

Le 13/06/12 19:31, Tor Lillqvist a écrit :

Hi Tor,

> Just use --disable-odk and let those who actually create the LO SDK
> for Mac for disatribution (if such a thing exists separately; isn't a
> LO SDK platform-independent?) worry about building it (i.e. "odk").

My understanding was that the ODK was necessary for building extensions,
like the MySQL native connector extension, which is precisely what I'm
trying to build.

On further inspection, it looks like my problem might be with doxygen,
will try and disable that and see if it compiles without.

Alex